Ordering and Delivery FAQs
How do I place an order?
Placing an order is simple! Just click on the product that you like and click the Add to Cart button. Just click doing this for all the products you wish to buy for this particular transaction, and choose Checkout when you're ready to place your order. Note that orders will not be processed until payment has been received and verified.
How can I pay for my orders?
We currently accept three payment methods:
- Metrobank Bank Deposit - Upon checkout, we will send you an email of our Metrobank account number. Once you've made your deposit, send us an email with a clear photograph or scanned image of your payment slip as proof of payment..
- NOTE: Use Metrobank's Payment Slip Form, instead of the regular deposit slip, to avoid paying for unnecessary extra bank charges.
- Cash on Store Pickup - when you wish to pay and pickup your item in our store. Use this if you want buy products, but don't necessarily have the time to physically wait at the store for your products to be tested. We will inform you once your product is ready for pickup.
- Money Transfer - We accept payments made through Palawan Express, Western Union, Cebuana, M Lhullier, Globe GCash and Smart Padala. Once you checkout your cart, we will send you an email detailing our account information. After you've made your transfer, send us an email containing relevant proof of payment information (e.g. Control Number) so we can verify from our side that payment has been made.
- Cash on Delivery COD - Currently available to Metro Manila delivery addresses only.
NOTE: Items selected for pick-up will be tested. Product warranty will apply..
How long will it take before I receive my items?
Orders confirmed and paid before the 2:00 PM cut off time are dispatched to the courier on the same day. Late orders will be dispatched the next working day.
Lalamove Same Day Delivery
This courier service is available for Metro Manila delivery addresses only. Orders confirmed and paid for are delivered in 4 hours, typically.
Metro Manila Delivery
For deliveries within the Metro Manila area, the guaranteed delivery period is within 3 working days. Metro Manila Delivery cutoff time is 12:30PM. Orders made after this cutoff time will be scheduled for delivery a day later. Most of the time, orders confirmed and paid for before the cutoff time are delivered the next working day.
LBC/JRS Provincial Delivery
Provincial deliveries may take longer, and is very much depending on your location. LBC guarantees packaged delivery in 3 days. Most of the time, addresses located in accessible urban location in Luzon and parts of Visayas get their items delivered the next working day. Those in Mindanao may have to wait a day more.
We may not be able to ship to remote locations not serviced by our preferred courier (LBC and JRS Express).
Bad weather may delay deliveries for a day or two.
You can track the delivery yourself using the corresponding courier's web-based tracking service with the tracking number we will be providing (if applicable). Please understand that once the package is sent (dispatched) to the courier, we no longer have control over its actual delivery schedule. But you can always contact us for assistance in case your package run into delivery problems.