PanTilt SG-90 with Thumb Joystick
This blog would let you try on controlling 2 Servo Motors thru a Thumb Joystick, programmed with gizDuino UNO-SE
3. 2pcs - SG-90 Servo Motors
4. Pan Tilt accessories
5. Jumper wires
1. Connect Thumb Joystick's VCC and GND to gizDuino UNO-SE's +5V and GND respectively.
2. Then connect the "Vertical" input to Analog Pin 5 (A5), "Horizontal" Input to Analog Pin 4 (A4) and, "Select" input to Analog Pin 3 (A3).
3. Connect Servo Motor A and B's VCC and GND to gizDuino UNO-SE's +5V and GND respectively.
4. Then, connect Servo Motor A input pin to Digital Pin 5 (D5) and Servo Motor B to Digital Pin 6 (D6).
5. Plug-in your gizDuino UNO-SE to your PC and open Arduino IDE and let us start uploading the sample program and try!
Documented by: King Johnnel Olgado