Our e-Gizmo PBOT 2018 version is our newest Entry Level Mobile Robot Kit.
Better and cheaper.
It is equipped with an All-in-One Mobile Robot Controller with on-board MCU ATMEGA168P or ATMEGA328P (Optional). It has 3 Channel Collision Sensors, 3-Channel Line Sensors with Line Calibration, Motor Driver, 4 Servo Connections, Serial connections port, Charger and an on-board DC-DC Booster that enables the kit to operate from a single 3.7V 1580mAh/5.6Wh Li-on Battery. It can also be powered from a 7v2 Ni-MH battery pack.
- Single 3.7V Lithium Ion battery power source
- Built-in Li-Ion Battery Charger
- Blutooth/wireless module Expansion Port
- 16K ATMEGA168P Controller with Arduino Bootloader
- Dedicated controller for sensors and motor management
- Communicates with the user controller via Two Wire Interface TWI. Don't be scared, you do not have to learn what a TWI is. Our copy-paste API codes takes care of all the hard work to make your coding easy.
- Digital calibration of line sensors. It's easy. Just push a button, hover it over your track, and it automatically calibrates to your track.
- 4-channel servo output. Just send the desired position, no more PWM thingy.
- Battery saving collision sensor power management. Again, no need to dive into details. Just use it.
"Shield Style interface connectors allows you to use a wireless controller shields like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and any other device for interface."
This Robot kit is ideal for Students, Hobbyists and for researchers that would like to learn the following:
1. Basic Arduino Programming. (Included eGizmo_PBOT2018 Library).
2. For Line Following
3. Collision avoidance
4. Maze Solver
5. Sumo Fight mobile Robot
6. Bluetooth Controlled
7. UHF wireless controlled
and Other application that suitable for PBOT controller.
Learn Ardublock :
|PBOT 2018 Technical Manual
|PBOT 2018 with Ardublock Manual Guide
|eGizmo_PBOT2018 Library (092619 w/ Bluetooth Controlled and Blink examples added)
|PBOT2018 Assembly Manual Guide
|Arduino IDE Softwares 1.8.5 and previous
|Operates on single Lithium Ion (Included) battery
|Efficient Motor Driver Circuitry
|On board 4-Channel Servo Motor driver port
|On board Li-on Battery Charger
|ATMEGA168 Microcontroller sporting 16K user program memory space
|Arduino External I/O pin layout allows you to plug in any Arduino compatible shield
||3.7V Li-on 1580mAh Rechargeable Battery
||7.2V Ni-MH 800mAh Rechargeable Battery
|With boost DC voltage Output:
||- IC ATMEGA 168 w/ 16KB Flask Memory
- IC A3966 Dual Full-Bridge PWM Motor Driver
- 2-CH DC Motor 6V 1.5A
- 3-CH IR Line Sensor CNY70 (10mm range)
- With Charger battery circuit for 3.7V
||62 mm x 67 mm