Ordering and Shipping FAQs
How do I place an order?
Placing an order is simple! Just click on the product that you like and click the Add to Cart button. Just click doing this for all the products you wish to buy for this particular transaction, and choose Checkout when you're ready to place your order. Note that orders will not be processed until payment has been received and verified.
How can I pay for my orders?
You can pay for your order by:
- Metrobank Bank Deposit - Upon checkout, we will send you an email of our Metrobank account number. Once you've made your deposit, send us an email with a clear photograph or scanned image of your payment slip as proof of payment..
- NOTE: Use Metrobank's Payment Slip Form, instead of the regular deposit slip, to avoid paying for unnecessary extra bank charges.
- Cash on Store Pickup - when you wish to pay and pick up your item in our store. Use this if you want buy products, but don't necessarily have the time to physically wait at the store for your products to be tested. We will inform you once your product is ready for pickup.
- NOTE: Items selected for pick-up will be tested. Product warranty will apply..
- Money Transfer - We accept payments made through Palawan Express, Western Union, Cebuana, M Lhullier, Globe GCash and Smart Padala. Once you checkout your cart, we will send you an email detailing our account information. After you've made your transfer, send us an email containing relevant proof of payment information (e.g. Control Number) so we can verify from our side that payment has been made.
- Cash on Delivery COD - Our courier charges additional premium for COD deliveries, hence COD deliveries will cost more. We will let you know about the price difference so that you can select your own preference. COD may not be available in some areas.
How can my Shipping charges be different from what the system initially indicate?
To get the best value possible, we are giving you shipping methods offered by different couriers. And each one has their own nuances on how they compute their shipping charges. Every possible nuance simply cannot be handled by the app running this store.
The tentative cost provided by the system is the minimum cost each courier charges, and is typically correct, except for and when (is not limited to):
- Your order qualifies for a free delivery.
- Lalamove same day delivery charges depends on the distance of the delivery address from our store, and to a less extent, traffic condition, hence will certainly be different.
- Shipping charges for COD orders will likewise have wide variability. Additional premiums for the COD service depends on a lot of things.
- You provided the wrong zone in your address
- Your order is too big and/or too heavy to fit in the courier's parcel envelope, and thus requires a different packaging.
Selection of courier to handle our free delivery orders is entirely our prerogative, unless a previous agreement is made. We typical ship Using express service for Metro Manila deliveries, and XPOST for provincial deliveries.
How long will it take before I receive my order?
Orders confirmed and paid before the 2:00 PM cut off time are dispatched to the courier on the same day. Late orders will be dispatched the next working day.
Lalamove Same Day Delivery
This courier service is available for Metro Manila delivery addresses only. Orders confirmed and paid for are delivered in 4 hours, typically.
Metro Manila Delivery (COD Supported)
For deliveries within the Metro Manila area, the guaranteed delivery period is within 3 working days. Metro Manila Delivery cutoff time is 12:30PM. Orders made after this cutoff time will be scheduled for delivery a day later. Most of the time, orders confirmed and paid for before the cutoff time are delivered the next working day.
Provincial deliveries will take longer, and the cost will very much depends on your location and choice of courier. We may not be able to ship to remote locations not serviced by our preferred courier. Cagayan and Isabela areas in Luzon are particularly challenging to the couriers, hence usually takes 3-5days to deliver.
XPOST (COD available) offers a cost effective provincial delivery services. COD is supported, but it may take up to 7 working days before your order is delivered to you. If you are not in a hurry, and/or want to pay COD, this will be a good option.
LBC provides the fastest and most reliable deliveries to provincial addresses, but is also the most expensive. LBC guarantees packaged delivery in 3 days. Most of the time, addresses located in an accessible urban location in Luzon and parts of Visayas get their items delivered the next working day. Those in Mindanao may have to wait a day more. COD is not supported.
JRS deliveries is cheaper than LBC, has roughly the same delivery leadtime, but services less areas compared to LBC. COD is not supported.
Let us know if you prefer to make your own shipping arrangement. Please give us time to prepare your order - schedule a pickup only after we informed you that your order is ready for dispatch. Note that all shipping responsibilities will be entirely your own. Nonetheless, we will be happy to provide assistance if you need one, and if we can.
Bad weather may delay deliveries for a day or two.
You can track the delivery yourself using the corresponding courier's web-based tracking service with the tracking number we will be providing (if applicable). Please understand that once the package is sent (dispatched) to the courier, we no longer have control over its actual delivery schedule. You can always contact us for assistance in case your package run into delivery problems.
Please make sure you (or someone) are available to receive and pay for your COD orders on your scheduled delivery date.