Option: Acrylic Case and Heatsink<- Self Assembly Required.
The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. It is a capable little device that enables people of all ages to explore computing, and to learn how to program in languages like Scratch and Python. It?s capable of doing everything you?d expect a desktop computer to do, from browsing the internet and playing high-definition video, to making spreadsheets, word-processing, and playing games.
What?s more, the Raspberry Pi has the ability to interact with the outside world, and has been used in a wide array of digital maker projects, from music machines and parent detectors to weather stations and tweeting birdhouses with infra-red cameras. We want to see the Raspberry Pi being used by kids all over the world to learn to program and understand how computers work.
Single-board computer with wireless LAN and Bluetooth connectivity
- Broadcom BCM2837 Processor Quad core A53 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Bluetooth: Cypress BLE chip 2.4Ghz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full size HDMI port
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (300Mbps max)
- MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port & 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30). H.264 encode (1080p30). OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- Micro SD card slot
|Raspberry Pi Official Website||Link|
|Raspberry Pi Software||Link|
e-Gizmo is an authorized reseller of RS Components genuine/official Raspberry Pi products.